Master Production Scheduler
The Master Production Scheduler is responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating and developing the master production plan to satisfy customer demand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create a annual and rolling quarterly Master Production Plan, taking into consideration the sales forecast, historical sales, and new business opportunities.
• Monitor actual output versus the Master Production Plan. Identify gaps and drive solutions, including metrics on production performance to the requested production schedule.
• Review sales forecast with sale manager on a monthly basis, and suggest modifications consistent with knowledge of current or historical demand.
• Complete gap assessment meeting of the Master Production Plan, including manufacturing lead times, average capacity and utilization metrics.
• Perform supply demand analysis each quarter, comparing planned supply vs actual production demand.
• Maintain finished goods inventory at target levels to ensure high service levels, i.e. product availability, Kanban and planned orders.
• Ensure coordination with plant manager to execute Master Production Plan on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Draw up and maintain master schedule to establish sequences and lead times for each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
• Work toward and maintain 100% on time delivery.
• Demonstrate the ability to accomplish tasks, goals, and self-manage to bring about positive measurable results to the company and customers.
• Expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
• Create and track timely reporting of key metrics.
• Knowledge of Kan ban and Takt time
• Knowledge of OEE metric
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Understand lead times
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
email resume: email@example.com