Avalign Cutting Instruments has established itself as a leading manufacturer of high quality surgical drills and precision instruments in the medical device marketplace. While specializing in precision-machined cutting instruments for the orthopedics industry, we also provide support for the orthopedic device market with a particular focus on segments experiencing high growth and innovation. Our defining strengths are engineering support, cutting geometry design, product development support, and the overall cutting performance of the instruments we manufacture. We are currently looking for a 3rd shift CNC Grind Measure Loader for our Warsaw, Indiana facility. This is a wonderful opportunity for an entry level machinist to grow in their CNC experience and have the possiblity to advance in the future!
If you have the qualifications included below and would like to join a growing team in a fast-paced environment, then please apply in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer competitive wages, benefits, tuition assistance, 15% shift premium, vacation, 401k with great match.
Summary: Loads parts on CNC machine and completes measurement and basic inspection of parts.
- * Runs production in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- * Read and interpret blueprints, inspection check-sheets and instructions.
- * Uses basic inspection tools, such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, etc. to perform quality checks on parts as outlined by AQL and work instructions.
- * Maintains and ensures accurate counts on completed parts and scrapped parts; completes production paperwork and makes required entries into company database.
* Ability to read and use calipers, micrometers, height gauge, depth micrometers
* Read and interpret blueprints and work operations sheets to determine appropriate operations to be performed
* Strong understanding of computers
* Good interpersonal skills
* Self-starter and ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Willing to lead by example and learn the Company processes and procedures
* Organized, quality-minded attitude and determination to be “BEST in Class”
* Ability to work with little direct supervision
* Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs
Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent