Avalign Cases & Trays designs and manufactures world-class metal and thermoformed case and tray products for the medical device community. Avalign Cases & Trays defines customer service through their commitments to quality products, short lead times and on-time delivery.
- Unmatched delivery standards for prototype and production quantities
- Inventory management systems help reduce inventory costs and ease spikes in demand
- Anodizing and nylon coating in custom colors; perfect for “sequencing” the instruments in your set
- Photographic (digital) anodizing provides unlimited graphic and marketing options
- Custom and “off-the-shelf” options including our SteriPack line for large launch or prototype quantities and everything in between
Our large, dedicated and experienced design team manages the case development process from beginning to end. Because cases and trays are our only products, we can offer suggestions for improving the appearance of your system while simultaneously looking for ways to reduce overall cost.
Our commitment to short lead times and on-time delivery is simple:
- Level 1 prototype (no anodizing or silk screening): 2 weeks
- Level 2 prototype (no silk screening): 3 weeks
- Level 3 prototype (fully finished): 4 weeks
Avalign Cases & Trays uses a maximum number of holes in innovative configurations to reduce the overall weight of the systems, improve sterilization and provide maximum ventilation for drying of your instruments and implants. Our goal is to produce the most effective and trouble free instrument cases and trays in the medical industry.
Click here to contact Avalign Cases & Trays
2121 Southtech Drive, Suite 600 Greenwood, IN 46143 Telephone: (317) 859-2300 Fax: (317) 859-2350