Proprietary Solutions for Flexible Surgical Instruments
Avalign’s proprietary Flex Technology uses a helical convolute pattern laser-cut into surgical steel cannulated bars—transforming an inflexible solid tube of surgical-grade stainless steel into a tool component with high-performance advantages.
• Unique pattern and interlocking features transmits torque in forward and reverse
• Proprietary engineering yields improved bending
• Helical pattern delivers greater axial strength
• Surgical-grade stainless steel materials
• Welded, monobloc design eliminates joining weakness
• No wire winding
• Flexibility to fit varying specifications
• Custom flexibility in any tube size
• Custom-engineered, laser-cut patterns designed for any application
Greater Flexibility for More Applications
Our Flex Technology gives you more flexibility in a wider range of tools. We use Flex Technology in IM Flex Reamers and Flex Shafts in a wide variety of sizes so you can meet more surgical needs.
Dependable Versatility for Specialized Tools
Our unique engineering technology yields customized flexible surgical tools and components designed and built to your specifications.
• Flex Technology gives you stronger, more flexible, backward and forward performance in flex shafts and reamers.
• We deliver more durable, reliable materials and design.
• Our team gives you a custom design to fit your needs and specifications.
How Our Process Works
Avalign’s skilled engineering team develops customized solutions to fit exact specifications and the most unique or innovative needs. We help you identify the performance and sizing best suited to your application, then develop the perfect level of flexibility using our Flex Technology. With reliable, surgical-grade stainless steel materials and custom design, you get a better performing, more durable flexible tool from Avalign. Learn more about the facilities that manufacture our flex technology products, Avalign Instruments and Impants and Avalign Cutting Instruments.
Learn how Avalign Flex Technology gives you more flexibility in design and application. Click here to find an Avalign sales representative for more information and custom quotes.
8727 Clinton Park Drive Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Telephone: (800) 255-4576 Fax: (260) 482-9782
4643 North State Road 15 Warsaw, IN 46582 Telephone: (574) 268-2112 Fax: (574) 268-0253