Spinal Osteotomy Instruments For Specialized Procedures
Our engineers developed a complete set of specialized instruments uniquely packaged for use in Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy (PSO) and Vertebral Column Resection (VCR) procedures. These challenging operations require precise instruments, and Avalign’s PSO sets meet that need with top-quality, high-performance components.
• Designed to hold a variety of specialized instruments
• Created for PSO and VCR procedures
• Held in lightweight, sterilizable cases
• Choose instruments needed for complex procedures
• Select the sizes and specifications required for your application
• Design a custom set or Avalign’s standard inventory product
• Available for private label distribution
• May be distributed under Avalign’s brand
• Distribute in the U.S. and E.U., or add additional markets
Created for Spinal Osteotomy Procedures
Engineered for challenging spinal osteotomy procedures, Avalign PSO sets make preparing for PCO and VCR applications easier.
• Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy (PSO)
• Vertebral Column Resection (VCR)
Unmatched Quality and Performance
We use the highest quality materials and manufacturing technologies to ensure that our surgical instruments meet or exceed stringent quality and performance standards. Learn more about the facility that manufactures our PSO instrument sets. Learn more about the facility that manufactures our PSO instrument sets.
Complete, Customized Solutions
Avalign makes it easy for you to source, brand, and distribute PSO instrument sets in the U.S. and abroad.
• Streamlined packaging maintains a complete set of instruments within a lightweight, easily sterilized container
• A wide variety of sizes and options makes it easy to customize your solution
• Avalign branding or private label distribution options available
Avalign makes sourcing and distributing spinal osteotomy instrument sets simple. Find an Avalign sales representative for more information and custom quotes.