Spinal Osteomy Instruments For Specialized Procedures
Our engineers developed a complete set of specialized instruments uniquely packaged for use in Pedicle Subtraction Osteomy (PSO) and Vertebral Column Resection (VCR) procedures. These challenging operations require precise instruments, and Avalign’s PSO sets meet that need with top-quality, high-performance components.
• Designed to hold a variety of specialized instruments
• Created for PSO and VCR procedures
• Held in lightweight, sterilizable cases
• Choose instruments needed for complex procedures
• Select the sizes and specifications required for your application
• Design a custom set or Avalign’s standard inventory product
• Available for private label distribution
• May be distributed under Avalign’s brand
• Distribute in the U.S. and E.U., or add additional markets
Created for Spinal Osteomy Procedures
Engineered for challenging spinal osteomy procedures, Avalign PSO sets make preparing for PCO and VCR applications easier.
• Pedicle Subtraction Osteomy (PSO)
• Vertebral Column Resection (VCR)
Complete, Customized Solutions
Avalign makes it easy for you to source, brand, and distribute PSO instrument sets in the U.S. and abroad.
• Streamlined packaging maintains a complete set of instruments within a lightweight, easily sterilized container
• A wide variety of sizes and options makes it easy to customize your solution
• Avalign branding or private label distribution options available
Unmatched Quality and Performance
We use the highest quality materials and manufacturing technologies to ensure that our surgical instruments meet or exceed stringent quality and performance standards. Learn more about the facility that manufactures our PSO instrument sets.
Avalign makes sourcing and distributing spinal osteomy instrument sets simple. Click here to find an Avalign sales representative for more information and custom quotes.
626 Cooper Ct. Schaumburg, IL 60173