State-of-the-Art Machining for Unmatched Precision
Avalign engineering and manufacturing capabilities produce the highest quality cutting instruments for the orthopedic and medical device markets. We specialize in meeting precise manufacturing challenges with innovative products and processes.
• State-of-the-art equipment
• Advanced machining techniques
• Processes engineered for precision and performance
• Strict on-floor inspection processes
• Outstanding measurement systems
• Processes support precise manufacturing requirements
• Carefully engineered design, manufacturing, and shipment processes
• Ongoing improvements to trim manufacturing and lead times
• Procurement and manufacturing efficiencies for faster delivery and lower prices
Avalign Machining Capabilities
Maintaining state-of-the-art equipment helps us meet critical tolerances and the most demanding specifications. Our capabilities include:
• Tight tolerance precision grinding
• Robotic automation
• Flute grinding
• Swiss turning
• Multi-axis equipment
• Ultra-precision CNC machines
How Our Manufacturing Process Works
We leverage the latest advances in manufacturing technology to create cutting instruments that meet the toughest requirements with enhanced capability and performance. With our highly precise equipment and advanced techniques, we produce over 1,400 designs and sizes of drill bits, taps, and reamers. All of our processes involve strict on-floor inspection and a comprehensive final inspection to ensure that even the most detailed specifications and requirements are met or exceeded. Learn more about the facility that manufactures our cutting instruments.
In addition to manufacturing excellence and unparalleled quality, Avalign delivers personal support and service to save you hassle, time, and money.
• Experienced engineers provide expert suggestions and identify additional improvements and efficiencies.
• Continual improvement makes our ground-breaking equipment and processes more efficient and effective.
• Full-spectrum support helps us deliver better quality materials, faster lead times, and faster delivery—at a better overall value.
Learn how Avalign can help you design, manufacture, and distribute precision cutting instruments more efficiently. Find an Avalign sales representative for more information and custom quotes.